I am on windows 2000 at work and have a copy of vmware

I have a cd copy of a bootbale version of manadrke 7.1 from a friend of
mine- this was successfully used to install on a 'virgin PC'

However on VMware it doesnt recognize the CD- initially it says
'there is no bootable CD' so I have made a boot floppy.

This seems to read the floppyt , starts t read the cd and after a few
minites gives the message ' this is not a mandrake cd'

does anyone have any ideas? is this because the cd is a copy

shall i download an iso from a mandrake mirror?

do I need all three if so- the inst, ext and supp iso's

thanks in advance