I am running LM8.0 with a motherboard that has the sis620 chipset. The video
driver is xfree86-3.3.6 experimental 3D. It did not want to work with
xfree86-4.0.6
There is supposed to be another driver but everytime I look for it I find
only dead links.
I seem to have the latest glibc files installed as well as all 5 libSDL1.1
files.
When I try to run xtraceroute I get 'opengl not supported' even though I have
all the files.
I downloaded the libSDL1.2 files but cannot seem to install them due to some
cryptic dependancys.

Anybody else gone down this path before?