Eh, you sorta missed the point.

Bcast and the like are available on the 3 CD set.

The Prosuite DVD release toutes providing "additional applications".

In point of facts, except for the Mandrakized RPM's of a few already
available apps, such as Blender (which you can freely download) the DVD
release doesn't really give you anything more in terms of programs.

The Web page and marketing blurbs are quick to point out all of these
new included applications. Once you purchase the DVD you discover that
they are merely demos.

-JMS