ehhh.... I got the DVD and Do see a LOT of software that is commercial
quailty.(have you ever used a "better" program than Broadcast 2000?) geeesss
how much of a bargian did you think you wold be getting?
Poor Mandrake, on the one hand folks complain cause software that costs BIG
bucks needs a key to complete functionality, and on the other hand folks
complain there is not enough big buck software avail..... cann't please
everyone. I guess I'll just go and please myself..