do a 'df -h' which will tell you how large each partition is, how much
you've used, how much is available for use, and what percent of the
partition is being used.  If any % is higher than about 75-80%, it's
usually time to take a look to see where you can free up some room.

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Registered Linux User #81978