I can't get my system to shutdown completely.

it started after I installed the Nvidia rpm's from Mandrakeuser.org.

When I log out from KDE, I'm at a console prompt. Then I issue Shutdown now
command.

I get a graphic showing me all these processes being shut down.

Then it stops at unloading (or clearing) "IPVS" .

I have to an Alt-PrintScrn R-S-E-I-U to shutdown.

Any suggestions on what could be going on.

(I followed instructions for installing NVida drivers - everything checks
out in the XF86Config-4 file)