>Root exploit in SSH -- anybody heard about this? I've shut down my ssh
>server, just in case. But I haven't seen anything on Mandrake's security
>page for 8.1, nor have I received an announcement from Mandrake.
>
>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssh-unix-dev&m=100696253318793&w=2
>
>I CC'd the security address for Mandrake ... if this was a faux pas,
>please forgive.
>
>Dave Sherman
>--
>Worth seeing?  Yes, but not worth going to see.

>Attachment converted: Big Foot:Untitled 9 (????/----) (0003801F)
Can you shut off the attachments that go out with your posts to the
Mandrake Newbie list?  My drive is getting littered with these files
and I'm sure this is happening for others.  After the first couple of
times, they are redundant.

Thanks. Please don't interpret this as an objection to the posts
themselves.  They are illuminating and helpful.

Thanks.

Andy Miller