On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 04:38, Allen Herndz wrote:
> I have a pretty old version of Galeon on my mdk 8.0 (0.10.2), and I just
> wanted to know how to get Java working.
>
> I have a very slow connection and I can't make the rpms work coz I don't
> have the Mozilla srces.
> Just looking for any quick answers from Galeon lovers.

As far as I know, all you need to do is get Java working for mozilla,
and Galeon will be able to use it too.

There was a thread here just about a week ago, that said how to get Java
working in Mozilla, but I don't remember the steps. I think it had to do
with making a symlink from a working JDK or JVM, to the plugins
directory under the mozilla directory.

Dave
--
linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
([EMAIL PROTECTED] put this on Tshirts in '93)