On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:31:52 -0500

> > Can some Gnome guru out there (I know you're on this list) PLEASE tell
be
> > what I have misconfigured, and why it's only a misconfiguration with
Gnome

lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> connection. I basically gave up on it and made kppp work..if ya get
gnome ppp
> to work I'd love to know how you did it :-)
>
> Lee

I'd really like to know this too. Fed up with trying to get gnomeppp to
work, I installed the RedHat rp3 dialer which works flawlessly in Redhat,
but I can't figure out the permissions to get it work in Mandrake. I can
get it to run, minus the full applet functions, as root, but not as normal
user. I've searched and searched for an answer, but to no avail.

If anyone knows....