sorry i know this doesn't help much, but i am running 8.1 with the addition 2
libs you mention and wp 8 is running fine, so i know it can be done.  i did
install 8.1 fresh though.

have you tried the corel newsgroups?

On Sunday 09 December 2001 13:11, Michel Clasquin spoke unto the masses
thusly:

--
If the human brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so
simple that we couldn't.

shane
registered linux user #101606 @ http://counter.li.org/
http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/