Hello all,

Using Mandrake 8.1 (download edition) I want to upgrade to Galeon 1.0.
 I also downloaded Mozilla 0.9.6 and installed it.

Now, here is where things get screwy.  While upgrading Mozilla it says
0.9.4 is needed.  Shouldn't this be covered by the newer release?  Is
there a particular procedure for upgrading programs?  Most upgrade
easily with kpackage, why is mozilla being such a pain?

Anyway now Galeon (for the most part) works and Mozilla gives me an error (unable
to execute /usr/bin/mozilla).  Someone mind helping me out with
upgrade procedures?

--
Best regards,
 Preston