On Tuesday 11 December 2001 11:13 am, Mark Weaver wrote:
> O gawd! Tom...does that mean if I want to remain a good, faithful
> american that I have to get rid of my Mandrake computers? for that
> matter all my Linux computers??
>
> I don't feel so good all of a sudden...  ;(
>
> <Mark
>
> Tom Brinkman wrote:
> >  http://www.adequacy.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2001/12/2/42056/2147

   Well, I've already reported you to the FBI and CIA since you didn't
capitalize 'AMERICAN'. So you'll soon be feelin _REAL_ bad.  In the mean
time ...

   I can't quite agree with the article on one point.  I don't believe
professional help is absolutely necessarily needed. Just try to write all
'0's to the hardrive(s) that contain(s) Mandrake or any other Lunix
operation.  Kick your kids out'a the house, don't let 'em back in, EVER.
'Course this is only a quick and dirty fix. You'll still need to be ever
vigilant.  OTOH,

   Replacing the computer(s) would be a last resort (IMNSHO). If you can
RMA the HDD(s) (you wrote '0's to), install new one(s), and get William
to help you install a real, safe operation system.   www.microsoft.com
You'll be OK. Don't be afraid, it's simpler than Chinese arithmetic, and
twice as safe.  Works great.

   I'm fixin to do all this myself. This is my last post EVER usin Lunix.
I should have my AMD chips replaced in just a few days with real safe
AMERICAN ones from Intel. I don't have to watch for subversive kids since
I kicked 'em out of the house before they were 33, and I watch 'em
closely when and if they visit.

   Hope this helps,
--
____Tom Brinkman _________________ South Texas, USA_____