On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:20:01 -0600
"Dragon ." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> frantically pecked out this message:::::

> Not like I run legal versions of Window either... ;)
>
>         Zane
>
> From: Tom Brinkman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [newbie] Mandrake illegal?
> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:43:59 -0500
>
> On Tuesday 11 December 2001 11:10 am, NDPTAL85 wrote:
>  > On Tuesday, December 11, 2001, at 09:56 AM, Tom Brinkman wrote:
>  > >  http://www.adequacy.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2001/12/2/42056/2147
>  > >
>  > >
>  > > "BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal
>  > > hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named
>  > > Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War."
>
>  >
>  > Adequacy.org is a dark humor parody site. Everything they print is a
>  > joke like the onion.com.
>
>      Are you sure? .... often the TRUTH is hard to swallow
>
>      Us Texans can handle it tho

O crap! now you're going to have the windows police lurking around in this mailing
list. now you've gone and done it!

--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  8:05am  up 2 days, 10:00,  1 user,  load average: 0.16, 0.34, 0.54