Okay, then it didn't go. I downloaded the source and rebuilt it and then
installed it and the GLX. Everything went in okay this time. I didn't get the
can't find module error.

I went to Mandrake User and followed the instructions there on how to install
the driver. Under 8.1 I was told I had to run XFdrake after installing, pick
a resolution and then restart X. I did that but nothing changed. Then I read
on Nvidia's site that I should edit the X86Config-4 file, chaning the driver
from "nv" to "nvidia," then add "glx" to the modules secition. I tried both
ways and still did not see the NVidia splash screen.

I'm sorta' lost now. The driver installed without error. I've tried both ways
of telling X about the new driver, and now have no idea what I should do
next.

I appreciate the help and so does my wife. Any additional help is apprciated.

Thanks,

Steve