Hi all,
I'm new to mdk8.1 and, right now, am reading help files.
I notice some of the help files (not all of them)- presently Linuxconf's
add-ons - open the  full length of the screen but I can't see all that's
there - info continues off the bottom of the screen. Resizing the window to
the 'restore' setting, I tried to adjust the size of the box smaller by
dragging- the cursor changes, but dragging does nothing but move the double
arrow cursor downward.

Has anyone had any luck with expanding the capabilities of the ATI all in
wonder pro video card? ATI says their products will only act as a graphics
adapter under "other" OS's, but before I shell out the bucks for a card with
similar capabilities, eg. tv -  tv recording, video capture, etc., maybe
someone here knows a resource I could investigate.
Failing that, what card(s) would fill the bill?
Thanks,
Curt