I am sorry for being a boogerface, but this distribution
as far as I am concerned is too hard for me to fix.

I don't know whether to downgrade to 7.2,
8.0, or leave the Mandrake distribution until
it can actualy compile something other than dust.

I have no one who can help me, and probably no
one cares either.

I guess I'm too neurologically crippled to
"figure things out myself" well damn it,
I need more help with that than other
people. sorry did not know other way
to express it.

I don't know what other linux OS has
sound, suse don't got it, debian don't
have it, I'm not going to bust my butt
fucking around in some stupid-ass goddamn
config file buried under 10,000 feet of shit
just to get my damn sound working!!!

Sorry scuse my french, but I am afriad
I must leave, you must be glad I'm leaveing
so I'm doing us both a favour.

I feel like I have failed the mandrake dist
because I'm too crippled to make it go I guess.

goodbye

I'm sorrry