Title: RE: [newbie] Database recommendations

Have you looked at Open Office? Calc or Impress are part of it, I don't use access so not sure what you need. HTH Dennis M.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Terry C
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 1:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Database recommendations

I am looking for a database program which either
comes with, or has available an easy-to-use GUI
similar to Microsoft Access. I do not need an
enterprise strength database since this will be used
primarily for keeping various office records which
will be used to track contributions, make mailing
lists, phone lists and sort out tax deduction
information. This will be for people without a high
level of computer expertise.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Terry