What would be the best card to buy for Linux if you are  not a gamer  I dont use Linux
for games  yet but i am building a new system just for Linux 8.1 and i am in need of a
video card and sound sound  Does any one have a recommendtion on what video card and
sound card  i should buy   Thanks  greg

--
Linux   The Number one Os

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/