Hi, Printer wooes,

I ran printerdrake with the followind results
Note one of the dialog boxes did show the correct printer name.

[root@mandrake root]# printerdrake
chroot: cannot execute foomatic-configure: No such file or directory
gimp-1.2.2-6mdk
no package named foomatic
no package named printer-utils
no package named printer-testpages
no package named gimpprint
kdebase-2.2.1-7mdk
no package named cups
no package named net-tools
no package named xpp
no package named qtcups
no package named kups
error reading information on service cups: No such file or directory
chroot: cannot execute foomatic-configure: No such file or directory
rmmod: module lp is not loaded
rmmod: module parport_pc is not loaded
rmmod: module parport_probe is not loaded
rmmod: module parport is not loaded
modprobe: Can't locate module parport_probe
rmmod: module parport_probe is not loaded
chroot: cannot execute foomatic-configure: No such file or directory
chroot: cannot execute foomatic-configure: No such file or directory
chroot: cannot execute foomatic-configure: No such file or directory
rmmod: module parport_probe is not loaded
modprobe: Can't locate module parport_probe
rmmod: module parport_probe is not loaded
chroot: cannot execute foomatic-configure: No such file or directory
chroot: cannot execute /usr/bin/poll_ppd_base: No such file or directory
             above message repeated 59 times
foomatic-configure failed at /usr/lib/libDrakX/printer.pm line 1003.
Attempt to free unreferenced scalar during global destruction.
            above message repeated 5 times
Can't upgrade that kind of scalar during global destruction.

I tried to install these packages through the software-manager. but all I
ever get is pakage corrupted of not found!
--
-Gerald