I suppose it had to happen, I use this e mail address exclusively for this
list but today I received this e mail

Searchable Database #5FA9
From: "Anne Jackson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To: tests27
 Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 08:41:30 -0500

***** This is an HTML Message ! *****

it contains an  attachment that tells me that " You have been selected as a
potential candidate for a free listing in the  2002 Edition of the
International Executive Guild Registry"

viewing the source shows that it is addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED], I
have never used this e mail address anywhere but on this list and have never
previously been spammed at this address, still all good things come to an end
I suppose. At least I've had about 2 spam free years.

Merry Christmas to all our readers.
--

Poogle
Registered Linux user 182657 (added to sig for the benefit of those irritated