I have an extra 20 gig hard drive sitting in my desk and want to use it as a
slave in my Linux comp. but was wondering a few things.

The hard drive currently has windows 98 installed on it. What would happen
if I connected it to the linux computer? Will it re-partition it?
Secondly, if I do connect the 20 gig and it re-partitions and everything is
ok, how do I give more disk space to certain users? I have an anonymous user
set up and would like to give most if not all of the space to that user to
for file room (this will be my file server).

Thanks in advance,
Mithrilhall

=========Mithrilhall=========
        Linux - Mandrake 8.1