Thanks, Lanman. I will try that out.

And thanks for the hint about the Java Runtime Environment. I tried to
access a web page in Konqueror that had an applet on it and was surprised
to see that Java was not part of the standard install. It would be nice
if it was! (One less stumbling block for people.)

doug

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tuesday, December 25, 2001):