php is not really meant to be executed via the command line (although it
can be).  It is meant for dynamic websites.  In dynamic websites, php is
already 'executed' everytime someone visits the website.

If you are going to run something via cron, you'd be better off writing it
in perl, C, or shell.

Michael

--
Michael Viron