On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 01:48:34 -0500 (EST)
"adam.e.willcox.1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> I heard a second hand story from someone who had setup a defined list of
> people who he could receive e-mail from in his evolution client.  Anyone
> whom wasn't on his list would receive an automated warning saying if they
> e-mail him again they must pay a 5,000 dollar fine.  Eventually it caught
> someone; he took them to court and won.... just an idea.
>
> Adam
>

> On Tue, 25 Dec 2001, Alan Dunford wrote:

I believe that fella ought to be arrested for abuse of an already over burdened court
system and then publically flogged for being such a prick.

sorry for the strong language. just my two cents, but I hate abuse and find blatent
intolerance intolerable.

... is that a double negitive?

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  8:05am  up 10 days, 23:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.11, 0.11