On Thursday 27 December 2001 01:45 pm, Frans Ketelaars wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 19:37:49 -0600
> Can't you use HardDrake to set up your card (like, start a configuration
> program once your card is recognized) ? Anyway , ALSA (part of the LM8.1
> distribution) supports your sound hardware. Let the list know :)

I'm using LM 8.0 right now, which is what I bought. I've considered going to
8.1, but there have been a lot of complaints about how beta it still is. I'll
take my chances with getting this worked out before I go into kernel updates.

David Reynolds
butcher a hog, design a building, write a sonnet, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program
a computer,  cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.          -- Robert Heinlein