Hi. I'm trying to get to alias's (pleural sp?) to work and am having a
problem. Here is what I put into /home/darklord/.bashrc:

alias diablo2=winex /mnt/windows/Program\ Files/Diablo\ II/Game.exe
alias starcraft=winex /mnt/windows/Program\ Files/Starcraft/starcraft.exe

Bash always complains that it can not find either of the *.exe files. It
doesn't complain about the path to them...

Any ideas? Thanks!

PS Program Files and Diablo II have blank spaces in them, so I had to use the
\ character, right? If I enter either of these commands "as is" from a shell,
they execute just fine...

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord