Hi all,

I'm looking for a usable program for capturing audio from my
soundcard.

I've hunted all over Freshmeat and Google but don't seem to
be abble to find anything which compiles let alone works!!

If it's of any help I'm running Mandrake 8.1, kernel 2.4.16.
Biggest problem is locating the device file, everything seems
to be looking for /dev/dsp but doesn't find it :-(((

Any suggestions most welcome

Cheers

John

--
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"
       (The UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June 1972.)