Hi all

My TV was hit by a lightning surge and has entered TV-heaven :-( If it is
beyond fixing I may consider getting a TV card for my 'puter rather than a
new TV. I don't really care about frame-grabbing etc: I just want to watch
the occasional program, and I don't care if it is fullscreen only.

Can anyone suggest a hardware/software combo that works well, easily and
cheaply (pick any two) with Mandrake? We use the PAL TV setup where I
live, if that matters. Oh, yes, and my system started out as mdk 8.0, but
is by now best described as a Cooker special ...

TIA
Michel
--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n nx dmnstrtn