I recently bought a "monitor-keyboard-mouse switch" so
that I can share a set of "monitor-keyboard-mouse"
between my two boxes. When I switch from the linux box
to my other box and then comeback to linux, my mouse
doesn't work, while the keyboard works sometimes.
Somehow when I disconnect the mouse from linux and
plug it back in, "which is what the switch does" linux
doesnt recognize the mouse anymore, and then I have to
restart X so it will work again. They keyboard also
presents some problems. I am sure there is another way
of reconnecting the mouse, but I dont know how. Also,
is there anyway of making this process autmatic? I use
KDE mostly. I would really appreciate if somebody
gives me a hand... :)

Roberto