Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> I'm not a fan of closed source drivers, but this chipset looks too good to pass
> up :-)

Sridhar,

I just saw something today about NVidia seizing computer equipment from
some hackers who used some amount of deception to collect information
presumably in order to write drivers for Linux.

Just saw a headline or snippet and haven't read it thoroughly,
presumably I'll find it again as I go through mail / daily news
updates.  Don't know if involves any arrests or anything more than
seizing equipment.

But, I for one don't plan to reward NVidia by buying anything from them.

I'll post again when I find a link to the story.

Randy Kramer