-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mark D'voo
Sent: Tuesday, 8 January 2002 12:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Can I connect to netzero from my linux box???

windows me, 2k, and xp should have internet sharing built in, if you go to
network neighborhood, you should be able to go to the create new network
wizard which should give you the option to share your internet, if you have
win98 or 95, you'll need a program such as wingate, or the free withgate

mark