To everyone-

Goal:
-I want to convert my Win2k ICS network to a Mandrake 8.1 Network
-I want Printer and Drive sharing for all
-I want Internet access for all
-I want a firewall
-I want a webserver

Problem:
-I don't know how to get my network and internet setup with Mandrake 8.1 for
other drives and PCs on the network.

Specs:
-I have a PIII 500 Intel box dual booted win Win2K and Mandrake 8.1 as my
server.
-I have a Motorola Surfboard USB Cable Modem installed and working-connected
to server.
-I have 2 laptops and an AMD 1.4ghz on the network.
-My old network had all these PCs, printers, and drives, shared and working
fine through an Ethernet/USB hubs and Orinoco RG for the laptop

I don't know what my next step is.  I need to know about IP Masquerading,
firewall, IP tables (chains), and I have to be able to have the server
drives accessible by all of the above PCs, as I have a lot of storage on the
server (80GB).

What do I do?

Thanks.

-Rob