On Friday 11 January 2002 21:01, Johnson, David wrote:
> I recently install LM8.1 and opted to install only Gnome and not KDE,
> but I want to use KMail.  I cannot seem to find a package that will
> allow me to install only KMail.
>
> Must I install KDE to get KMail?

Pretty much. The executable is inside the kdenetwork rpm, but that almost
definitely won't work without kdebase and kdelibs, and those require arts
and libarts.

Oh yes, and qt to drive the whole plot ...

--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n nx dmnstrtn