On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:44:11 -0500
"Johnson, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok.  I guess I'll have to install KDE then.  Unless anyone knows of a better
> mail package out there?

Hi there,
I was just loving using Kmail as my email client, and then it started to act up. I
started having problems sending to this list, my emails all of a sudden had SMTP
errors while trying to send. A helpful individual here on the list suggested I use a
different program. There is a few to choose from in LM 8.1. So I've started using
Sylpheed. So far it's been great.
There's also Mozilla, Netscape Mail, Evolution, all waiting to be discovered.
Have fun.
Mick