Same here,

Only took about 3-4 minutes.....to install.........

Maybe they where refering to downloading Open Office. It was 78.2MB
when I downloaded it.  I have DSL so it didn't take me that
long........but I am sure it would have taken a long time with my
56K..... probably 20hrs :)

--
Dave Crouse
Running Mandrake 8.1