Hello (again)!

I have built a new machine in order to use it as a small server
(about 10 machines for the time being).
I have an ADSL modem to which plug an LAN cable conneced
to the first ethernet interface (eth0). The other interface is for
the LAN (eth1).

Using the network setup tools, I have configured eth0 to
connect by DHCP to the modem, and eth1 with the address
192.168.0.1.

After that, I have configured the web sharing, and it works
without any problem. I can access the mail from other machines,
use internet browsers, ftp, etc...

The only problem is that I have to start the web sharing manually
everytime I boot. Is there a way to automate the startup so that
the server can work as a server simply by power on, and without
logging into it?

Thanks for any hint!

Pascal