-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jean-Christophe
Berthon
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 4:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Installing Samba 2.2.2 on Mdk 8.0

Hello,

I'm would like to update my Samba Server (on a x86 Mdk 8.0) to the new
version 2.2.2 I've seen that Mdk 8.1 has a Samba package (rpm-ized) 2.2.2 Is
it possible (and recommended) to install this rpm package on a 8.0?
Thanks,

Best regards,
---
Jean-Christophe Berthon