I am running Mandrake 7.2 (Old, I know, but every time I've upgraded
there have been problems that take a while to sort out and now I've got
a system that by and large works well, I'm reluctant to mess with it.) I
have Sane 1.03 installed but it isn't working with my OpticPro 9630P.

I'm sure this is a configuration problem but I haven't been able to find
any info regarding this that I can understand.  So if anyone can explain
how to configure Sane or point me in the direction of some document
(dummies level) which would enable me to do this, it would be much
appreciated.

Graham Watkins

--
For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up next
to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)