On Fri, 18 Jan 2002 01:53:51 -0300, "ngn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi folks!!! I'm a programmer [not a senior programmer but not a newbie at
> all] and I have the question if Linux has the need of VB or any Visual
> Language which runs on Windows to be ported to Linux.
>
> If exists any Visual language that runs on linux, I'd like to know it!!!!!!!

Try Python.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

Did I mention my belief in the true meaning of "intelligence"?
  "Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet get the work done".
Lazy programmers are the best programmers. Think Tom Sawyer painting the fence.
That's intelligence.
Requiring almost no effort is a big plus in my book.
It's the "clever" programmer I'm afraid of. The one who isn't afraid of
generating complexity, because he has a Plan (capital "P"), and he knows he can
work out the details later. -- Linus Torvalds