Lee wrote:

> > Hello Lee,
> > This is not the reply that you are looking for, but i started using
> > netscape when i ran into similar problems. I wish it would work in
> > konquorer though.
> >
> > Thank You,
> > Regards,
> > mario
> Thanks Mario,
>
> I still have the old Windows box to resort to w/Win98, but I was hoping for
> an Opera or Konq solution.  I'm weaning myself off of MS one step at a time.
>
> Lee

Hello Lee,
Netscape runs pretty well under linux as well, the scroll wheel if you
have one on your mouse requires a seperate config file for netscape,
but otherwise it's ok. You will find netscape on the MDK cd's, i.e. if
it isn't already installed on your machine.

To even suggest the use of MS is sacriledge for me :o)

Thank You,
Regards,
mario