        From:   gerry [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Sunday, January 20, 2002 3:28 AM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        [newbie] Installing Mandrake 8.1

        On a machine on which I have been able to install Suse 6.4 and
Mandrake
        7.1 I get the following problem when trying to install Mandrake 8.1:

        Mounting /dev/ram3 on /tmp/stage2 as type ext2
        Mount failed: invalid argument

        Or

        (4) VFS: Can't find ext2 filesystem on dev ram disk (1,3).

        Any thoughts?

        Thanks

         << File: message.footer >>

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.

Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited
Registered Office 2 Rougier Street
York YO90 1UU
Registered in England Number 3253947
A member of the Norwich Union Marketing Group
which is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.
Member of the Association of British Insurers.

For further Enquires 01603 622200