On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:26:12 -0500, Todd Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do you have a favorite image viewer that will show thumbs of an entire
> directory? Gphoto doesn't support my camera, but I can use it to view a
> folder. And if you know anything about reading the exif jpeg metadata, that
> would be too cool.

Try gqview or gthumb. Gthumb is actually based on gqview, and they both work
well together.

> Also, how about a media player that plays avi?

MPlayer, Avifile, Xine, Xtheater, ...

The list goes on and on...

Get RPMs from http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/linux/plf/ and
http://freshrpms.net/.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

                "We will get the source code up on the Web -
                anybody who specifically wants a copy can just ask."
                        -- Bill Gates