I'm able to dl images from my fuji camera now, and one of the things I miss
from Windows is the software that came with the camera--exif viewer. This
would show thumbnails of the images, and allow me to rename them. The files
have info about the date, so I always renamed them to the date so I'll know
how old my daugher was when I took them.

Do you have a favorite image viewer that will show thumbs of an entire
directory? Gphoto doesn't support my camera, but I can use it to view a
folder. And if you know anything about reading the exif jpeg metadata, that
would be too cool.

Also, how about a media player that plays avi?

Thanks,

Todd