Hi guys,
DOes anyone know if the new Mandrake 8.2 will have KDE3?...I tried the beta
(which was a bit too beta for me...'cos I'm not a developer)of KDE3 and
I found it very good anyway....faster and lighter than even .....great improvement
from KDE2...and it looks even nicer....so i was really curious to know if
it was going to be part of the new distribution of my favourite Linux flavour.
Cheers everyone
bye

Abbonati a Tiscali!
Con Tiscali By Phone puoi anche ascoltare ed inviare email al telefono.
Chiama Tiscali By Phone all' 892 800        http://byphone.tiscali.it