On Sunday 27 January 2002 11:16 pm, Miark wrote:
> [...]

     Well, if you mean the kernel, it's currently 2.4.17 with some
parts of 2.4.18 included. (yeah, brain fade on my part for typin
2.2.17 ;)
      As for KDE3, Mandrake just announced on the cooker list that 8.2
will not have KDE3, but it might be included on the extra CD's.
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas, USA