Looks like you need Squid and SquidGuard

Squid is a first class proxy server. If you have a number of clients sharing
an internet access, then Squid will substantially reduce latency by caching
frequently served pages locally.

SquidGuard is a plug in for Squid to administer browsing policies in the same
way as Surf Control.

Naturally because this is Linux, both products are GPL, and totally free. But
if  they do the job your company needs I'm sure they would appreciate a
donation.

Both products can be administered by Webmin.  I have used Squid it is real
easy, I've never used SquidGuard.

Both products are on your Mandrake CD's, and here are the uRL's

http://www.squidguard.org/
http://www.squid-cache.org

derek