Paul Kraus wrote:

> Is there any good documents, books, or pdf?s  (preferably free and
> downloadable) that will help me learn linux quickly? I don?t need all
> the unix background or this is how tho mouse works crap. I am a systems
> admin for NT and 2000 I just want to learn linux. The documentation that
> came with software is very nice but I want to print it and I don?t want
> to have to print it page by page. Thanks
>

> Paul Kraus
>
> Network Administrator
>
> PEL Supply Company
>
> (216) 267-5775 Voice
>
> (216) 267-6176 Fax
>
> www.pelsupply.com <http://www.pelsupply.com>

One of your 8.1 installables was sag...  System Administrator's Guide

I think there are also a couple of other ebooks available in ps and
html.  If all you can find is html, then do a googlew search for the
neat little program called SDF which can convert documents with wild
abandon.

Civileme
QA Team
[EMAIL PROTECTED]