Hello everybody,

I would like to install my HP 970 cxi printer in Mandrake but I want to
assign it to a tcp/ip port. My printer is not attached to the Mandrake box
but to a freesco box acting as a printer server. In windows this is fairly
simple. I just install the printer as if it was attached to my PC (ingnoring
messages the device is not found). Then I change the assigned lpt1 port to
the TCP/IP port ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). This port is created with the installment
of an AXIS driver. It works great in Windows and I would like to do the same
in Mandrake. But I have no idea how, and didn't find any clues on the web
yet.

Thanks.

Evertb