Dear Newbies,

I am looking for a good book on Mandrake, that introduces basic functions
including installing new software, drivers, and so forth. I am living in
Japan, so I don't have a wide selection of books in English available to me
locally. I checked Amazon, but they only listed one book on Mandrake, which
got pretty poor reviews. Would a book on Red Hat cover most of the same
material concerning general Linux basics?

Regards,

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
http://www.acmuller.net