What does 'mount' say?

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Paul Kraus [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Sunday, January 27, 2002 2:24 AM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Re: [newbie] Cd-Rom / Digital Speakers

        That was supposed to read... I can't access any of the cd-rom
drives.

        On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:15:48 -0500
        Paul Kraus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        > As far as getting digital speakers to work on a sound blaster live
you need to log in as root and the #emu-config -d
        > this sets the port to digital. In case you where curious.
        >
        > For some reason I can access any of the cd-rom drives. I have two.
In fact the cd-rom icon isn't even on the kde desktop. They worked yesterday
and I haven't installed any new software. Any thoughts?

        > Pk

         << File: message.footer >>

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.

Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited
Registered Office 2 Rougier Street
York YO90 1UU
Registered in England Number 3253947
A member of the Norwich Union Marketing Group
which is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.
Member of the Association of British Insurers.

For further Enquires 01603 622200